Al Mouj Muscat: Perfect Destination to Share Great Moments
Al Mouj Muscat, Oman’s leading Integrated Tourism Complex (ITC), makes it easier for everyone looking to have a fantastic get together experience. With its quality assets, The Walk, Al Mouj Marina and Al Mouj Golf along with two premium hotels, Kempinski Muscat and Mysk Al Mouj, Al Mouj Muscat has numerous activities and offers to turn your moments memorable.
Get together with your families and friends and enjoy any of the various activities available to make your experience like never before:
- The Walk: What better way to spend time with friends and family than choosing to enjoy a sumptuous meal from one of the many outlets throughout The Walk. The Walk will be open until night to receive visitors.
- Marsa Promenade: Meet with your loved ones and relax at Marsa Promenade on the edge of the Sea of Oman. Marsa Promenade incorporates the vibrant Al Mouj Marina as well as a number of restaurants and cafes to enjoy special moments. The open sky and outdoor air is guaranteed to lift your spirits.
- Al Mouj Marina: Find yourself a thrilling ocean adventure at Muscat’s gateway to the Sea of Oman. Al Mouj Marina is the home of a long list of tour operators, marine businesses and watersports charters that are waiting to make your dreams of exploring the Sea of Oman come true. You can visit Al Mouj Marina office to get a full list of offers this summer!
- Al Mouj Golf: Take advantage of special membership offers at Al Mouj Golf, Oman’s premier golf course and golf academy designed renowned golf course designer, Greg Norman.
- Full Membership:
Enjoy unlimited access to all of Al Mouj Golf facilities, including the award-winning championship course, floodlit academy par-3 course, driving range, swing studio and short game areas. Plus, get valuable discounts on academy lessons and full access to club tournaments.
- Academy Membership:
Enjoy access to practice facilities and the driving range, as well as discounts on academy lessons, and unlimited golf on the floodlit academy course.
- Summer Lessons for Less:
Use the summer to sharpen your game, with six half-hour lessons from Al Mouj Golf experienced PGA Professionals for just OMR 99.
- Kempinski hotel: The 5-star hotel is a blend of its own heritage of European luxury and the Omani style of Al Mouj Muscat. It features 310 comfortable and welcoming rooms and suites, world-class restaurants offering menus inspired from across the globe. In addition, it offers a fully equipped fitness centre, health club and spa.
Choose what suits you better for a stay in one of the best hotels around the world:
- Room rates start from 130 OMR inclusive of lavish breakfast for two at The Kitchen restaurant.
- Enjoy 50% off a connecting room for children under the age of 16 as they dine for free with paying parents.
- A complimentary resort credit for 25 OMR per night for each suite booking or 15 OMR per night for each room booking.
- Mysk Al Mouj Hotel: This four-star hotel overlooking the vibrant Marina in Al Mouj Muscat comes with 195 rooms and suites equipped with the latest technology. It is surrounded by a vibrant and cheerful ambience and characterised with a design inspired by the hotel’s ideal maritime setting and the culture of Oman itself.
Meet, reconnect and dive into a memorable stay. Relax on a sunny day and sunbathe in the beautiful pool on the rooftop. Stay healthy and enjoy moving at the state-of-the-art gym with a panoramic view of the Al Mouj community.
– Ends –
For more information, please contact:
Senior Account Executive
Impact Porter Novelli
Mobile: + 971 585934333
Email: [email protected]
Abdulaziz Ahmed Al Jahdhami
Corporate Communications Manager
Al Mouj Muscat
Telephone: +968 24534565
Fax: +968 24534401
Email: abdulaziz[email protected]
About Al Mouj Muscat
Al Mouj Muscat is the Sultanate’s lifestyle and leisure destination and is a unique public-private venture between the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and the UAE-based Majid Al Futtaim Properties.
Spread along a stunning 6 km stretch of Muscat’s coastline, this world-class Integrated Tourism Complex comprises a group of luxury residential properties including Villas, Townhouses and Apartments, commercial units, retail and dining facilities and Oman’s only signature designed PGA Standard 18-hole links golf course, designed by Greg Norman. Al Mouj Muscat is also home to the 400 berth Al Mouj Marina, Oman’s largest private yachting hub and The Walk, a 70-unit retail area which forms the commercial and leisure hub of the community. Most recently Al Mouj Muscat launched Muscat’s first public square, Marsa Plaza - a leisure destination and gathering place for residents and visitors, and an arena for live performances and community events.
Al Mouj Muscat is also home to the first Kempinski hotel to launch in Oman, as well as 4-star hotel, Mysk Al Mouj.
Al Mouj Muscat is a phased development which provides a world-class lifestyle destination. The next phase of development will see even more residential leisure and hospitality offerings.
Follow us on: