Don’t ‘drive’ your neighbours away
There’s nothing more frustrating than when people parkacross two parking spaces, occupying the pavementmeant for pedestrians, or just leave their car without anyconsideration for other road users? Community living at AlMouj Muscat calls for a certain code of conduct – this ensuresa good standard of living for all residents. We urge you toadhere these simple etiquettes when it comes to parking yourvehicle. Please don’t be the driver that gets on everyone’snerves, be courteous and simply observe the following:
- Do not park trailers, trucks, boats or other obstrehicles on the community roads – park your vehiclewithin the allocated premises on your property.
- Parking on pavements, gardens or lawn areas damageslandscaping and is out of bounds.
- Vehicles dripping ﬂuids must be removed from thecommunity and any damage to the roads or common areaswill have to be cleaned at the owner’s expense.
- When parking multiple vehicles, ensure that none of thevehicles encroach the pavement or community road.
- Avoid sounding your horn or revving the engine in thecommunity as this can disturb neighbouring residents.
- And fnally, observe the speed limits at all times whendriving in and around the community - remember speedlimits are a maximum, not a target.