Get to know the 20 new brands opening at the Walk
Designed as the perfect place for get-togethers, outdooractivities and entertainment, The Walk is a one-stop-shopfor people looking for unique experiences. These experiencescontinue to grow as we welcome over 20 new brands to TheWalk over the next few months.
- Enjoy a speciality coffee, freshly baked cake or healthysalad in a jar at Dose Café – a specialised coffee companyfrom Kuwait
- For those hankering for homemade food inspired by Britishcuisine, the Mackenzie’s Café has just opened its doorsand is just the place to fuel up while enjoying a vibrant andhomely environment
- Head down to Meito to try out their stunning combo oftradition (tea base) and 21st century cool fun ﬂavours witha choice of popping bobas or jelly toppings. You can alsoenjoy the new activities available at the Food Truck Parkincluding the trampoline, climbing frames, table tennis andmore
- Satisfy your sweet cravings and try Punalu’s range ofwafﬂes and ice creams, also available at the new FoodTruck Park next to Al Mouj Marina
- Al Mouj Muscat is pleased to host a local SME from Oman- Italian Barista, which offers a combination of Italian andAmerican cuisine with more than ffty food items on themenu
- Jazz up your interior with a visit to Chabros – a producerand supplier of wood and veneer furnishings with a widerange of products, exceptional service and unique expertise
- The eco-friendly Dolphin Dry Cleaners, now at Marsa 3,offers Dry Cleaning for both personal and business needs,and with their promise to care for your clothes as if theywere their own, you can be certain that they will look afteryou
- ManCave, an Omani start-up company is bringing fresh andinspiring regime of grooming essentials for the modernman
With a lot of new F&B outlets and amenities opening now, wehope you also enjoy The Walk as a place for entertainment,watching live shows, taking in the surroundings and enjoyingthe simple pleasures.