What is the requirement for housemaid visa?

“This visa type is only possible for a property purchaser with a title deed (Mulkeiya) issued under their name along with a valid residency visa and resident card
Copy of the property title deed and krookie Letter from AMM
A copy of the valid residency visa issued under the Owner’s name (applicant), along with a copy of the Resident Card
Valid Passport copy
(Please refer to Royal Oman Police for specific requirements).

This is valid for (2) Years (Renewable).”


Cookies Consent

This website use cookies to help you have a superior and more relevant browsing experience on the website.